• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Can somebody please

doubles2004

Registered Member
help me find the truck that run over me

doubles2004

Registered Member
I did but geez ok now my brain dont wanna work sorry

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
I did but geez ok now my brain dont wanna work sorry

LOL, I'm sorry doubles............what all did they do to you?

doubles2004

Registered Member
3 stints and the rotoroter deal i think they drove a mac truck through my body i just ache all over even laying here in the bed hurts

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
3 stints and the rotoroter deal i think they drove a mac truck through my body i just ache all over even laying here in the bed hurts

Well just take it easy for the next few days and you'll be alright.... :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yea thats what i have to do for a few days. Im sure i will feel alot better tomorrow .Might just be sore but i will live...

I want to thank all the fine folks here on AS for your thoughts and prayers

May God Bless Each And Everyone Of You.

nani1987

Registered Member
ok what color, what ws the plate no, who was driving..........oh oops you had surgery. david.........now you would of had me all over texas running people off with my chair........it got miles on it now......lol..............take some pills and get some rest.......you didnt sleep last nite you were on late when i was..........sleep........you didnt' catch up you need to..............it will help. nani

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Oooopsy it was me.... but I didn't mean to keep backing over you so many times! Feel better soon Dub. We'll be here to chitty chat. :cool:

nani1987

Registered Member
ares you ran him over.........shame on you..........oh good someone else took the blame it ws really me.. i didnt see him last night with my chair , i was wondering what the bump was now i do...lol

lol don't laugh doubles or you will pop a stich......take care of yourself now and hope you well 200% better soon.....................nani