Can somebody please rate my artwork?

QueTea

Hi everyone, I've recently joined this because I saw that it has a section to do with arts, etc, and I thought it would be a good oppurtunity to get decent opinions on my drawings.

Background info... as you can probably tell from my avatar, my life pretty much revolves around the horses, and this reflects in my drawings, too. I used to stick to pencil a lot, but in the past year I've been doodling a lot in pen as well. My family and friends who have seen me drawing say they're good, but with each day that goes by when I look at them I see them as being less and less good, if you see what I mean, and I always draw from the same angle (fortunately I don't do this at school!)

As I did them in the past 2 years, I was wondering if they would be of a decent quality to submit for my GCSE work? Three of them I did from memory and one from a photograpgh. I did them from the ages of 13-15 and I don't want to submit them if everyone thinks they're rubbish! One of them in particular has a very sentimental value to me, but please be as harsh as you want to be! If you think they're bad, please say so!

Sorry, this is my first post so I'm not allowed to post links :shake: but please visit Que Tea's photostream on flickr! please :)

Thanks so much if you do :)

One of them in particular has a very sentimental value to me, but please be as harsh as you want to be! If you think they're bad, please say so!
The only thing about getting criticism on your art is that it could potentially crush your 'style'. The only way to get better at something, is to do it over and over. The more you draw, the more you'll be able to see what needs to be enhanced. Try holding your finished drawing up to a mirror, you'll be surprised by all the flaws that show up.
I'm not saying, don't ask for advice, but don't ask people to be harsh. If the drawings are bad, I'm sure you know already.

Sorry, this is my first post so I'm not allowed to post links :shake: but please visit Que Tea's photostream on flickr! please :)
I'm not going searching for your work, sorry. You can't add pictures to your posts at all? Not even by using the "insert image" feature?

Iris

rainbow 11!
If you upload them to here I would be happy to look at them. But like Angel said, not really something I wanna go look for.

I love looking at peoples artwork anyway and if they want a little criticism then I'm happy to try and do that too, but I can't find your drawing on flickr, it says there's nothing available under your name. :dunno: Get the direct link and post them that way (by clicking on the image box in the reply toolbar) or upload them onto an image sharing site.