• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Can not post with

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
My browser of Firefox, I am only able to now in Google which is much slower. When in Firefox, I type my post, then have error message to say "You must type at least 10 words" after I have typed paragraphs... is there something can do to fix this?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I am not best to know what is cache? or how it is cleared?

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
The good news is that everyone else who's had this inexplicable problem has also had the problem inexplicably go away completely on it's own after a few days. Nobody knows why.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I am not best to know what is cache? or how it is cleared?
Go to Tools and then Clear Recent History, then select Cache. Not sure if it'll work or not, but it's worth a try.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Go to Tools and then Clear Recent History, then select Cache. Not sure if it'll work or not, but it's worth a try.
did not work, but thank you to tell me how.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I had this problem only about a week or week and a half ago, Kat. I can't remember what solved it for me, I thought that clearing everything did the trick, but I'll have to ask Millz (I was talking to him while having the problem).

Try logging out and going to Tools, Clear Recent History, and check off every box. So, not just the Cache, but Cookies, etc. as well.
------
You'll lose saved passwords on sites and things like that, but if you remember them all it's not much of an inconvenience and may do the trick.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
There's also Ctrl F5 (does a full refresh and cache clear). Another member had a similar problem and he just closed browser, waited several hours and it fixed itself without him having to clear cache.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
It has been more than 24 hours now, I clear this Cache again but still it does not work. I am beginning to be used to using Google now, so it does not matter so much. And google is about as fast as the Firefox I was using.

But Thank you all