can my week get any worse

SamusAran86

Registered Member
First I end up in the ER

Then I had to put my daughters cat to sleep

and now I just got a phonecall saying mt nephew got hit by a car and is in pretty bad shape.

god this sucks!

hes still alive, but got some serious head trauma, and is at St. Joes childrens hospital

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Teen, 14, critical after being hit by car

you have to put in some info to read the story, but here it is anyhow

AZCentral.com said:
Teen, 14, critical after being hit by car
Elias C. Arnold
The Arizona Republic
Jan. 16, 2008 09:17 AM

A 14-year-old Valley Vista High School student was taken to the hospital in serious condition Wednesday morning when he was struck by an SUV, officials said. His name was not released.

The boy was crossing Greenway Road west of Parkview Place in Surprise about 6:47 a.m. when he was struck, said Sgt. Mark Ortega, a Surprise police spokesman.

"We believe it was pretty much a combination of darkness . . . and crossing the street in a non-crosswalk area," Ortega said.

Ortega said the female SUV driver was distraught and stopped immediately after the collision. Both she and a witness are cooperating with police, he added.

Surprise Assistant Fire Chief Kevin Pool said the boy was transported to St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in serious condition.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Last edited:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
thanks Hoosier.

Im just mad... all these news stations are useing the 'reportedly' and speculating the reason why he was out this early... He was hit at 6:47 AM... yet the school starts at 7:15... so thats why he was out.

Im tired of news organizations pussyfooting the real story.

He was hit while walking to school. PERIOD. yet speculation and word use, its just rediculious

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
thanks Hoosier.

Im just mad... all these news stations are useing the 'reportedly' and speculating the reason why he was out this early... He was hit at 6:47 AM... yet the school starts at 7:15... so thats why he was out.

Im tired of news organizations pussyfooting the real story.

He was hit while walking to school. PERIOD. yet speculation and word use, its just rediculious
Sensationalism is how media outlets peddle their wares. It does stink, I agree.

Hoosier.