• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Can I Read Your Palm?

Hiei

The Hierophant
I've been getting into palmistry more and more recently and I've actually purchased some literature on how to more accurately read palms.

Basically the point of this thread is to have someone let me study their palm. I'd study my own palm, but seeing as how I already know my life story, I want a completely objective person let me study your palm for the next however long it takes me, and I'll give you my reading.

So, any volunteers?
------
Also, I'm not sure why I put this in GD, I guess it could just as easily go in ST. My bad.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Yes....me first!!!
Pretty please!
I am game...willing.....do me, do me.....ummm...read my palm *smiles*
------
I have been told I have a short life-line......we use our left hand??
Shall we take a picture??
And I don't know about the others, but I'd rather it go to your PM :)

Last edited:

Hiei

The Hierophant
Actually, I'd love to do both of you.
;)

Silliness aside, if you could take a really clear picture (as I need to actually be able to see all the fine lines too) of your right palm. Hold your hand basically as if it were already in my hand, slightly relaxed but also firm.

In a perfect world I'd ask you to ink your hand and place it on a white piece of paper, but I'm not expecting that. Really, I just need a very clear picture of your right hand. I can do a left hand reading, but the left hand symbolizes either your past lives or where your lines started when you were first born. I've heard accounts of both. But, your right hand is your current life and the hand that is to be read.

You can post them in this thread or you can PM them to me. It's not that I don't want you to text me, but I don't think my phone would give me a good enough picture.

Also, thanks for the really quick responses! :D
------
Oh, and one last thing. I'm not going to share what I come up with with anyone else but you. As in, I'll send it to your PM box and it'll be considered private information.
------
Actually, it's not specifically your right hand. It's your dominate hand that I need. Just most people are right hand dominate.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Wonderful love......sending mine in a few :)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
gah, I don't have your phone number anymore anyway. wtf. I had it before. ok i'll send it in a pm

Hiei

The Hierophant
Thanks again, ladies! Also, I'm really not sure how long it's going to take me to read your palms completely, but I'd expect it to take longer than a week. There's a lot to be read in your palms, and there's a lot that I need to still read of this literature.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
oh I'll have to do it later. I don't want to have to save anything to my sister's computer (I'm at her house right now) to upload it

Hiei

The Hierophant
Don't worry about it. Just get it to me when you can. I was actually hoping that you'd volunteer your palm for me to read. I patiently await your lovely hand. :p