Can I Make Money Teaching Online?

Pepper

Registered Member
I am thinking of maybe applying for one of those online teaching jobs to make some extra income. I have done some research to see if they are legit, and found that some of them have a pretty good reputation. I really wonder how teaching online works. Any ideas?

Sophia

Registered Member
I have several friends that have done this and been very successful. Not exactly sure how it works but I have taken courses online with little to no problems. Why don't you contact one of the places you have researched and get the particulars?

MissMe

Registered Member
I am not too sure how it works but I have seen some online teaching jobs on indeed.com. I think that it would be a good way to make extra income if you were a teacher. I'd definitely look into and try to learn more it I was a teacher.

NellyBell

Registered Member
I recommend looking at different companies using the GlassDoor site since you'll get a lot of details about what it's liked to be employed there - both the good and the bad. It's helped me weed through some online job opportunities.

Pepper

Registered Member
I found a company hiring teachers online to teach kids in China. I did some research and they look legit. They have a lot of good reviews. I actually have an interview with them next week. I'm so excited :)