• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

can i get a round of applause for upskirts

Wrecked

Registered Member
http://www.invertedcastle.com/archives/2005/12/01/the-japanese-game-to-end-all-japanese-games/

there's a new fighting game at one of the best islands in the world, japan.

it's a fighting game that features girls in skirts. the object of the game is to beat each other up like any normal fighting game, but the similarities end there. your oppenet, when damaged, will regain their health back slowly. to stop this you must take a photo of their panties! [ ie upskirt ]. and it must be a good photo [ your photos are ranked as their taken ].

all i can say is "wow" and laugh.

they should make an american version of this game, but instead of upskirts it would revolve around nip slips, hahaha.

[ note: the site provides a link to a video, but i believe it's only in wmv format ]

dk_rare

Registered Member
Ms Jackson as an unlockable character?

What about a mode for the girls (and some boys), taking a pictures of the boys in their underwear. That way no girls could complain that this game is sexist, plus I would likely import it

Gamechamp

Registered Member
... okay, what the heck? This is just sick and wrong... unless they used dk rare's idea, then it would be sicker, wronger, and much more.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Could be good, but it's damned near impossible to be done tastefully. Plus, I'm not a really big fan of sex and violence mixed together. There's something not right about it. Sex and struggle, MAYBE, but sex and violence it's just........ :urp: The thought of it gives me that feeling that I get when I drink several bottles of Pepsi on an empty stomach.....

dk_rare

Registered Member
00vega said:
Could be good, but it's damned near impossible to be done tastefully. Plus, I'm not a really big fan of sex and violence mixed together. There's something not right about it. Sex and struggle, MAYBE, but sex and violence it's just........ :urp: The thought of it gives me that feeling that I get when I drink several bottles of Pepsi on an empty stomach.....
How about if it were a mud wrestling game, with the most realistic jiggly breasts ever seen in any videogame, the real feeling of slipping in the mud with state of the art physics and that glossy sheen mud offers that can conveniently cover up any bare nipples and genitals if the clothing were torn off those areas (to appease the age ratings board, of course)?

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
dk_rare said:
How about if it were a mud wrestling game, with the most realistic jiggly breasts ever seen in any videogame, the real feeling of slipping in the mud with state of the art physics and that glossy sheen mud offers that can conveniently cover up any bare nipples and genitals if the clothing were torn off those areas (to appease the age ratings board, of course)?
nah. mud is dirty.

And I'm not a breast person.

dk_rare

Registered Member
00vega said:
nah. mud is dirty.

And I'm not a breast person.
How about sand and arse then? Or are arses too dirty and your nate a sand person? :p ;)

dk_rare

Registered Member
00vega said:
I'm a legs person.

And fluid/plasma of preference would be water or something edible.
Hmmm, jelly wont cover any unsightly rude bits, not if this is to be the most realistic jelly wrestling game of all time. How about chocolate sauce? Or some sort of milkshake or ice cream even?