Can anyone tell me

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mina, May 16, 2005.

1. Mina

Mina Registered Member

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well 1 i dont think it will last long.and he /she knows that it wont.I think that is why they put the deal in there that ebay will cancell it before it ends. so click here to buy or just bid and you win. Then all the links just not enough people reporting it i guess

3. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

"WARNING!-DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS LISTING E BAY WILL CANCEL THIS AUCTION BEFORE IT COMPLETES!"

That came from the ad.. For some reason eBay doesn't allow personal toys... I'll call them B.O.B.'s from now on ... Unless you list it very carefully... This one is listed so that people can find it and they know it will be pulled. Its whomever bids first, wins. I've seen quite a few of these and almost all of them have the facts stated that eBay will pull it before it ends. :(

I'm so sorry about your fruit auction and personally, I think we should all list something very seductively clever in retaliation :evil grin:

4. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I was thinking about doing one about my husbands banana.... But at this point they are already told me that if I list anything that they find to be 'inapropriate' that they will ban my account.

5. doubles2004

Yea its not worth getting banned from ebay mina.But then look at all the others that get banned. and there back the same day different acct

6. iggyshotthebear

Awwww cmon Mina :D It'd be fun and you know it!

Nice thick sheath... hehehehehe

7. Mina

Mina Registered Member

8. iggyshotthebear

Ouch! Clever if had been the first Cherry auction... Warm apple pie is better so I hear lol

eh-hem... she also stole the image :D

9. doubles2004

Yea as long as its got ice cream to go with it

10. Mina

Mina Registered Member

LOL could have a BLAST with fruit/veggy auctions we have bananas, cucumbers, cherry's, peaches, lemons, mellon's in various sizes, kumquats sp?,...the list goes on and on.