• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Can anyone tell me how not to get inloved with a girl?

Regenesis

This is my story:Until 3 years ago,I was wheight 120 Kg.I was staying all the day in my house,playing at PC,and I didnt talked to anyone at school.
I started to loose wheight,and now I wheight 82 Kg and my height is 1.80 m.So I look ok.But I still stay all the day indoors,and never talk to anyone.I am to shy to have a girlfriend,and I was never good at anything,so I think I will be lousy at sex also(with only a 14 cm penis...).
Anyway,I will be ok If I will remain virgin for life.The problem is that I have a crush on a girl and I dont want to.I have heard of guys that loved some girls,and they fell in depression because they did't knew what to do and kill themselves.
Can anyone tell me how to not get inloved ?So I will never love a girl/women.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
You're a wimp. Sorry for the harsh remark, but it's true.

Some of the greatest things in life require some serious risk and have grave consequences and yeah you can avoid them. But if you do, have you really lived? If love wasn't so great, people would have given up on it thousands of years ago. So buck up and get out there.

Hiei

The Hierophant
All you have to do to not get involved is simply not get involved. Learn to see people not as individuals, but as things.

He, She, They, We, Him, Her, All these words now are replaced with the word "it."

Understand?

fragile

Registered Member
All you have to do to not get involved is simply not get involved. Learn to see people not as individuals, but as things.

He, She, They, We, Him, Her, All these words now are replaced with the word "it."

Understand?

That's rather sad isn't it?

Bliss

Sally Twit
You have to do things one step at a time - don't run before you can walk. You are clearly lacking confidence because you were unhappy with yourself. You said you lost weight so you wanted to do it and made yourself do it. It sounds like you do have will power and you are capable of putting your mind to something and then doing it.

You should try and talk to this girl. If it goes wrong and you don't get the response you'd hoped then at least you can say you had the balls to speak to her.
Cut all the talk about the size of your penis - that's the last thing you need to think about right now.

My advice to you is to try and talk to her - don't go in there guns blazing telling her you're crazy about her or anything... Just simply ask her out and see where it takes you.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah, Bliss hit another point I forgot to mention. If a chick won't date you over the size of your penis, then she wasn't worth it in the first place.

EXQEX9

Yep.
If you try to forget about her, you wont be able to. Take a shot, it's not like if she says "no", something bad will happen. She just said "no". End.

"What happens if she says yes?" you ask? Probably the most awesome shit that has ever existed on the planet.

Recap.

"Pros"- The most awesome shit ever.

"Cons"- Hearing the word "no".

A good 'ol low risk investment if i've ever seen one.