Can anyone make me a kickass, lubed up siggy?

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by lil_red_riding_hood, Feb 23, 2007.

1. I would really appreciate one. I am kickass, I think I should have a kickass siggy lol. It would be really cool... How do I do it though?

And how the hell do you send points?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, give us some general information as to what you want in the sig, unless you want people to improvise. Also, you send points by going into the bank and clicking "Donate."

3. Where's the bank?

As far as what I want, something do with weed or something that looks kind of like it was supposed to be made in the 60's. Peace signs, a bong, hearts and a shaggin wagon... I'm not sure. Just something cool, with a chilled out vibe. Lots of those terrible colours from the 60's, the vomit green, dirty orange, black, weird paint splatters or tye dye. Probly anything like that I'll dig. I am a bong ripping hippy.

4. Grrr... Come people, help a homie out.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hey Red...give me alittle time and I think I could whip something up if ya want me to^^. All I need is a pic of what you want or better yet visit planetrenders.net/renders and tell me the name of the render you want me to use. My extraction skills are crap >.<

If your lucky I might can get something this weekend, or maybe after Tuesday which is the day my project is due ;_;

6. Omega

Omega Ω

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think (Done really quick)

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hey where did you find the leaves for that?

8. I will visit that site soon and see what's up. It would be cool to see what you have in mind.

It's pretty cool, and you got the idea right. If you have more to add or w/e or need anything from me then you can just ask. I like it so far, but maybe a little more, like a splash of tie-dye or something... IDK, I love the pot leaves, though.

9. ChinUp

ChinUp ¤ Breathe

looked a little quiet .. room for another possibility perhaps ?? .. don't want to tread on anybodies toes obviously ..

[​IMG]

the bank is up under the vbPlaza Menu .. you accumulate points as you post .. the accumulated points can be banked & spent on options or donations .. as you will see .. as soon as you mouse click on that link ^

TO make a sig I use a gif editor .. lots of free ones to be found just go to download.com .. ect ... gif editors are good becouse not only can you piss around with layers .. you can ass text effects & even multiple frame animations .. its just a case of copy past & use the paintbrush & effects on offer ..

if you just want to change the image a bit .. maybee flip it around the other way & plant some text on it .. irfan view is free & easy .. I like it

10. Please, all ideas are welcome.