• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Can anybody tell me what is popmalt?

nim22

I haven't log in to the site for 7 or 8 months and now i just log in again this time....and to me the site look completely different...Did i miss something or it has been like this for long time and i haven't noticed... ? (The last time i log in the site by using my computer but this time i log in by using my android cellphone)

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
General Forums upgraded their software and became "Popmalt" a while back, but it's mostly the same group of peeps and same scintillating conversation. Welcome back. :)

- Cham

Rapier

V.I.P.
I see it as throwback reference to the comfort zones many department stores, drugstores, and candy stores had back in the day. A small counter and spinning seats let you wile away your spare time after ordering a hoagie and a pop or a sundae or a malt. I'll have a pop and thick malt for the lady please.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
First I want to say Welcome Back. You should stop in more often and get in on our scintillating conversations. Love that word Cham. The more the merrier.

We did a upgrade a few months back. Hope you like it. Works so much better.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I have been away for a while and the name doesn't bother me as long as the site stays the same but the pink text has to go and is there any way for me to change text color ???

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have been away for a while and the name doesn't bother me as long as the site stays the same but the pink text has to go and is there any way for me to change text color ???
Go to your Preferences and change to another Style. I use classic light and the header and text is blue.