Camera catches boy drinking beer at Phillies game

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I have to admit, it is pretty funny. At the same time though, if the parents did actually give him a beer (or just a sip) doing it in public isn't a great idea. It's not a big deal though. My dad gave me a sip of beer when I was a kid.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I thought it was illegal for minors to purchase alcohol, not ingest it in small amounts with the permission of their parents?

Frankly, I think it's important to let your kids have a couple tastes --> The kids that are losing their minds drinking 40oz. bottles every weekend these days are often the ones that were flatly forbidden it until 18/19/21.

BigBob

Registered Member
A who cares. It'll put some hair on his chest. It put lots on mine. Some john daniels helps too.
Is that Jack's younger brother?

I don't see a huge deal about it because it may have just been an accident.. and as a lot of people have said since seeing the video, maybe it really wasn't beer. Haha, no, doubtful.

Th3Pr3Tz3l

Registered Member
The bottle appeared to be empty IMHO
I thought so too.

Frankly, I think it's important to let your kids have a couple tastes --> The kids that are losing their minds drinking 40oz. bottles every weekend these days are often the ones that were flatly forbidden it until 18/19/21.
Absolutely correct.

Damn. All I've been doing lately is agreeing with other people. You guys need to stop saying what I would say before me! :shake: