Camera catches boy drinking beer at Phillies game

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I have to admit, it is pretty funny. At the same time though, if the parents did actually give him a beer (or just a sip) doing it in public isn't a great idea. It's not a big deal though. My dad gave me a sip of beer when I was a kid.

3. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

A who cares. It'll put some hair on his chest. It put lots on mine. Some john daniels helps too.

4. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

I thought it was illegal for minors to purchase alcohol, not ingest it in small amounts with the permission of their parents?

Frankly, I think it's important to let your kids have a couple tastes --> The kids that are losing their minds drinking 40oz. bottles every weekend these days are often the ones that were flatly forbidden it until 18/19/21.

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Is that Jack's younger brother?

I don't see a huge deal about it because it may have just been an accident.. and as a lot of people have said since seeing the video, maybe it really wasn't beer. Haha, no, doubtful.

6. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

The bottle appeared to be empty IMHO

7. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

I thought so too.

Absolutely correct.

Damn. All I've been doing lately is agreeing with other people. You guys need to stop saying what I would say before me! :shake: