Calling it quits

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The presidential cheeto will probably be my last ebay auction for awhile. I will be opening up a website on my cheeto findings. I have a couple right not but the site won't be up until after the presidential cheeto ends. Got over 1,000 hits on the auction and 19 watchers and was hoping to see it reach ebay pulse but not sure if that will happen. PR Web stats showed that, 12,943 people read my press release and 54 media outlets picked up my press release but who knows if they are going to publish it. I may be leaving ebay temporarily but will not be leaving this forum. This forum is like a second home to me.

helpisontheway

Registered Member
awww, Dragon... I kind of feel the same way... I wanna give up too but you know what... if you don't try you will never know... Why don't you put up a lot of cheese doodles... Make a cartoon out of them or something...

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
You really live up to your user name. You inspired me to come up with my next ebay auction but it won't be posted for awhile. Just need to take some time off ebay, that's all.

helpisontheway

Registered Member
hehehe... it was a nick name I got at work when I first started.. i was young... they called me a Doogie at first then when they saw how eager I was to learn and get hands on with things and when ever I got an assignment and tagged along they used to shout in the hallways "HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!" so it stuck with me... hehehe... I know at first they were intimidated by me in a way but after a while they knew I had an answer for everything and if I was half way to an answer I went as far as I could to get one...

Well keep us posted when you come back to the auction reigns...

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Don't give up!
I know how you feel, because I felt the same way after my auction for Rick fell through. And now it's not going to do well at all.

Then all of a sudden, my toast took off. Who would of thought.

So just when you think you've had enough and feel like throwing in the towel, something else opens up unexpectedly.

Keep at it. I'm sure you'll get the brainstorm for another great idea!

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Ok, one more auction and that will be it for awhile. My friend Homer told me to post one more thing on ebay and said I could take a break after that. I hope Andrew will not be mad at me for posting it here when I have it up. Homer put me up to this, not me. Told him it can cause me serious trouble in this forum but I'm going to risk it.

TatAD

Registered Member
Dragon,

Your cheeto resembles President Ford, not Bush. I can see the Ford, but not the Bush.

Keep your spirits up pal! I'm sure you're having fun anyway.

TatAD