• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Calling all Gretzky fans!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I was browsing eBay and noticed that these things do pretty well...So I dug out one I had in keeping for a while.
Thanks for taking a looksee!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
The great one..:::::Bowing:::::: Oh I wish I had the scratch for that one.
Good luck..

If it doesn't sell I might have to make you an offer for it. :nod: :D

Hey Dawn poped in and told me to bid...So guess what ..You got your first bid....Me :D :lol: :D

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Cool...I almost hope it DOESN'T go up! It's a nice jersey. Been around too long though...needs to go bah bye! Besides, they've been fetching quite a price on eBay. Good luck Surfer! Thanks for the bid!

leopard22

Registered Member
Hey, I used to play street hockey with Wayne when he was just a lad. Ok, I didn't, but I did grow up in the same city as he did if that counts for anything and lived right above a freeway now called "Wayne Gretzky Drive".

Might not be a good time to be selling the great one's stuff though with the gambling allegations still an unsettled business. I think when the news first broke pre-Olympics, stuff was hot but it's cooled down.

How did the auction wind up?