Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by icegoat63, Sep 28, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

[​IMG]

The US Release date for this work of art is November 10, 2009. Who's getting it? Are you excited? Pre-Order it?

I had COD4:MW and it was probably one of the best games I've ever played. However I played with a Clan that eventually broke up.... So I'm Curious as to who will be getting this one. Do you play with Clans? Or what I'm really interested in is will you be rolling with a GF Clan.

The real secret to the story here is.... I'm trying to convince myself to buy a 360, I wanna see if the peeps here are planning on playing this one, but more importantly planning on playing together

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I'm definitely getting this. I want to pre-order it, but I have no money.

3. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

IT COMES ON MY BIRTHDAY! BITCHES!!!! Oh yeah, I'm definately getting it now. MAG can suck one. Oh yeah, and I'll roll with the GF clan. Can I invite a few friends?

4. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

It comes out one day after my birthday xD

And yes im going to get it eventually, but for the ps3.

5. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Isn't it a international release? And I didn't pre-order it becayse I was too lazy lol, but I will attempt to buy it when it first comes out here, going to get it on PC tho.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

S'ok, I am too. :cool:

Hook up with me because I could use some pointers.

7. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Alright, although i must say i only had practice on the PC... i'm not so sure how i will perform with the dualshock ^^

PSN: Maikeru-rei

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Cons has a PS3?????? Why did I not know of this?

And I have to lawl at the PS3 crew coming out of the woodwork on this one, especially considering my whole purpose of the thread was to see who was planning on playing it for the 360 :hah:

9. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

It is and it will probably break the internet.

Ice: Ill be on xbox

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I want it!! It will be mine!!