Call of Duty: Black Ops announced

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Xeilo, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

[​IMG]
    Call of Duty: Black Ops | Age Gate

Neowin.net - Call of Duty: Black Ops announced, releases on November 9

Can't wait already!

2. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

This is the CoD game that is going to be announced tonight on GTTV. I'm a bit disappointed. I wanted a pure Vietnam game. Shame its not going to happen just yet.

3. Xeilo

I heard it has something to do with nam, but I am not sure.

4. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I heard the same. Also that it takes place in the Arctic and other places. Maybe different time periods?

5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Black OPS doesn't sound too bad. It has potential to turn out good, but I'll hold my opinion deciding until I see more about it during the summer. At least the title is interesting.

6. Xeilo

I also saw somewhere the cold war, so we will see what happens I guess.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I was reading an article about the Activision/Infinity Ward falling out and there's more than one Call of Duty game in the works right now. The article said that three individual games were being worked on. Modern Warfare 3, and a Vietnam game were mentioned along with an "unnamed new take on the franchise" that will "take the game to a whole new set of users." I guess we just found out that that was.

8. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

From what I understand, it places you in the shoes of different soldiers during different military operations. Vietnam is just one of the places you'll see. There's also rumours that you'll get to play as one of the SAS soldiers involved in the British Iranian Embassy incident.
    ------
    Teaser trailer's up.

http://www.youtube.com/v/98BSroF_2sw&fs=1&

Last edited: May 1, 2010
  9. Xeilo

I didn't get much from the trailer, I want another one to come out with a bit more footage.

10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

That's why it's a teaser trailer. Key word being teaser.