California Coast Photog Requests

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by icegoat63, Aug 4, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

if you saw this thread: http://www.generalforum.com/travel/santa-maria-california-62041.html

Then you know I'm going to be on the California Coast this weekend. I've got near 3 whole days to take pictures, only one night where I'm "on assignment" already.

So heres the gig, I'll be up and down this strip (US101)

[​IMG]

I wont be going any lower than the town of Santa Maria itself unless I have a really good reason. So anywhere in between Santa Maria and Pismo Beach is within my striking range. The three red arrows are where I will without a doubt be taking pictures.

But it doesnt just have to be there. So I ask, does anyone here have any requests? Any style you're interested? Anything? I'll already be taking pics so I might as well tack on to my assignment with some personal goals right ;)

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

A friend of mine did a 24 hour Paris project. Meaning he was literally taking pics for 24 hours (it had more than 24 pictures though since he'd also take several in an hour; they're also time stamped - or the title of the pics were). It's like a photo blog about the day. Wonderful.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

What are the two lower arrows pointing at? Solvang and Buellton?

4. icegoat63

The two lower arrows point to (very Bottom) My Hotel and the one above it will be the Santa Maria Speedway. (SMSHome)

5. icegoat63

Okie dokie, well I took a bunch, heres a sampling of just the Beach ones that I felt worthy of sharing.

[​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG]

~~~~~~~

[​IMG]

~~~~~~~

[​IMG]

These pictures plus more can be found on my profile Album "Photography by Goat".
    I've also got 500+ Race shots :hah: but I havent gone through and weeded out the bad ones yet so chances are that number will shrink significantly hahaha.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
    viLky likes this.
  6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Those are great, Ice. The color of the water between the pier pilings makes the third one my favorite of the bunch.

viLky and icegoat63 like this.
  7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Whoa, the first picture looks cool. Looks like a flying dragon from a video game. /nerdness

I also the like third one, the water looks pure and clean. =D

icegoat63 likes this.
  8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Nice one, all sehr gut! I like the last [boat] one best, looks very professional.

viLky and icegoat63 like this.
  9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I like them all. Seemed cold that day. Are you the dude in the second picture?