• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Calgary Flames ...

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Like I said earlier this off-season, expect Kari Ramo to be the reason the Flames do anything this season. Right now he is non-officially the official starter. Not yet announced but expected to be the starting goaltender with McDonald as back-up. Sounds good too me.

Now, the Brian Burke part comes in to play. Flames just acquired Joe Cobourne from the Leafs for a 4th round pick.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Flames will probably be the worst team in the NHL this season and will land the first overall pick. I think it was a good move to get Cobourne off the Leafs. I think the potential of him being a twenty gold scorer is still there.

It will be a rough year in Calgary this season, that's for sure. They should have traded Jarome a few years ago to snag some good prospects who could have been ready to make the jump this season.