• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Caitlyn Jenner

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm sure you've seen the magazine cover by now so I don't really need to post it.

Good for her to be honest. What she's doing is incredibly brave and will save a lot of people that are confused about being a transgender.

It's truly sad that in today's society there's still people that think this is not acceptable. Grow up. It has no bearing on your life whatsoever.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Bizzy said:
I'm sure you've seen the magazine cover by now so I don't really need to post it.

Good for her to be honest. What she's doing is incredibly brave and will save a lot of people that are confused about being a transgender.

It's truly sad that in today's society there's still people that think this is not acceptable. Grow up. It has no bearing on your life whatsoever.
Once upon a time being black was unacceptable.
Once upon a time being gay was unacceptable.

I guess according to some near-sighted circles they are still unacceptable but I mean in the main trend of society (The un-dirtbag people).

Next up, transgender.

This is a giant step for the transgender world.

I am still waiting for the religious nuts to start protesting tattoo parlors and establishments that sell pre-torn jeans for being abominations to their religion. (They won't because they are too stupid to not know the other abominations in the bible because dick-on-dick sex is the only thing on their agenda)

As long as she's happy, that's all that matters. She seems to have the support of her family so that has to be really comforting for her. I haven't read a whole lot of disgracious remarks about it thus far so let's hope it stays that way.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I have less of an issue with this whole Vanity Fair cover and coverage of the whole thing than most people. I'm still not willing to call them a hero though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 7