Cait Under The Microscope!

Discussion in 'Under the Microscope' started by Nixola, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Well Cait, your UTM is finally here!

When was the last time you wrote a letter? Who was it to?

Do you have a lampshade on your bed side table? (Do you have a bed side table?)

If you had to choose between a chocolate caramel and a chocolate covered peanut which one would you pick?

What's your view on vinegar?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Favourite movie?

Favourite Quote?

Actor?

Actress?

3. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

When was the last time you wrote a letter? Who was it to?
    Wow, I haven't handwritten a letter in a while. I guess it would be to my old school (if this counts as a letter) I wrote one to them saying thank you for accepting me.

Do you have a lampshade on your [COLOR=#EEAF48 ! important][COLOR=#EEAF48 ! important]bed[/COLOR][/COLOR] side table? (Do you have a bed side table?)
    Currently I do not have a bedside table, or bed for that matter. I have a mattress on the floor. My bed was held up by boards and one day (no lie) my, lets just say, chunky friend came over. She jumped on my bed and i heard a crack, but nothing happened. Later on that night I guess I rolled over weird cause all the boards cracked at the same time making me fall to the floor. And that's where I lay now.

If you had to choose between a chocolate caramel and a chocolate covered peanut which one would you pick?
    touuuugh. I guess I'd have to pick the peanut. I like nuts better generally anymore. (hardy har har)

What's your view on vinegar?
    Good on fries.

------
    Favourite movie?
    Ferris Buellers Day Off

Favourite Quote?
    "So its a little stupid and immature. Then again so is highschool." - Ferris Bueller

Actor?
    Adam Sandler<3 I love all of his movies. They give me a good laugh.

Actress?
    To be honest with you, I don't have one. I don't really pay attention to the actresses. Mainly because I watch a lot of comedy films and there's not a lot in there...huh. I just noticed that...

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  4. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

If you were forced to commit beastiality, with what animal would you commit it with?
    If drugs couldn't kill people which would you do?
    HAve you ever loved a woman?

5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Yay, you're a preemie! ^_^

What was the last magazine you opened?

What do you eat that most people don't?

Describe the ultimate awesome light switch cover plate.

7. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

If you were forced to commit beastiality, with what animal would you commit it with?
    A dog. I'm not going to go into explanation.

If drugs couldn't kill people which would you do?
    I don't think I'd do drug ever, but if I were to die tomorrow. I'd try acid. Seriously just for the hell of it. I want to see what the big deal is.

HAve you ever loved a woman?
    Yeah. She cheated on me.

8. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Congratulations! WooHoo! LOl

DAMN You post ALOT you joined three months after me and already have 500 posts in a month. DAMN
    Do you consider yourself a post whore?

9. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

What do you think of this song that me and PretzelCorps wrote?
    http://wiseguise.org/dannymidi/Rotte...iggidy_Rap.mp3
    I lol'd. Hard. It actually wasn't that bad. Any special reason for that?

What do you look for in a girl?
    I'm not too picky with girls. They need to be a little heavier than me. I don't like blondes generally, but appearances aren't too important. She has to be loud and able to lead a conversation. with anyone I want to be able to laugh. Romantic girls with sweet words are my weakness. I want my girl to look like a girl.

What do you look for in a guy?
    I'm a lot more picky with guys. I think that's why I get into relationships with them more because if I find one I like I'll go after him. He has to be manly. Taller than me. Aggressive and can make me laugh. Sweet and cheesy at times. And for some reason I really like perverted guys. Innocence doesn't interest me at all.

lol. Good enough?

------
    What was the last magazine you opened?
    Uh. Psychology Today. I bought a new issue today. For some reason it always interests me, but I never get around to buying a subscription. Gotta work on that.

What do you eat that most people don't?
    I drink rice milk, and other...interesting? nondairy products. I have cheese thats made from rice and some vegetables. Its different, but its still cheese for me. It melts funny.

Describe the ultimate awesome light switch cover plate.
    It took me a second to figure out what a "light switch cover plate". Dur. I'd like a glow in the dark one. I'm boring, but whatever. Oo...it should glow purple!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  10. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

He's trying to embarrass me.

If you had to play a sport for eternity, which sport would you pick, and why?

If you had to play on a game show for eternity, which game show would you pick, and why?

If you had to be stuck in a 6' x 6' box with one person for eternity, who would it be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.