Buying the Wrong Song on iTunes

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
For those who use iTunes to buy music, have you ever accidentally purchased the wrong song, thinking you picked a different one?

Just did that a few minutes ago.. Annoying but really it's my fault for not realizing I clicked the wrong one. :lol:

At least it was only 1 wrong song.

I don't buy anyth- aheeem, I mean sure, well it happened to my dad once. He ended up liking what he bought by accident. I'm not quite sure how he managed that. Same way as you I suppose :D

Twitch

Registered Member
No, I've only bought like 3 songs on iTunes.

I did buy the wrong movie one time On Demand.. Or It clicked "Buy Movie" When I clearly pressed the right, then OK, so it should've gone to EXIT.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Hmm, not that I remember. But it's been forever since I've bought music from iTunes. I either download it for free or get it from Amazon.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I had a big brain-burp one time when I was buying this song from a band called "Enter Shakiri" the song was called "Sorry you're not a winner". Originally I'd heard the song from a video game and really liked it. So I found it online through Atreyu here at GF and searched for it on iTunes after he hooked me up with the name and band.

What happened to me though was instead of buying just the song, I for some reason bought the whole Album. :hah: i think it was mostly just out of habit though 'cause more often than not I end up buying full albums instead of singles.

Turns out the album sucks, but I still like the one song hahaha.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I've done it once or twice. My problem is I just look at the song name and buy it and end up buying a cover or the original instead of the version I wanted. I usually just deal and listen to it.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I'm yet to buy the wrong song on iTunes but I've made much worse mistakes such as buying the wrong game on Wii Virtual Console (it wasa a $5 mistake instead of $1) I bought Mario Bros instead of Super Mario Bros, I really still can't believe that I did that.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I haven't had it happen, but then again I have only bought 1 song off of iTunes, and I knew exactly what it was and couldn't find any other way to go about getting it. I do usually use other means to get music so it isn't any money wasted.