• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 Buying a PS3

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
For baseball, also check out The Show, it's easily the best baseball game series since EA's MVP years ago. Trust me, I've played them all and The Show is the best. Also, check out Little Big Planet if you want a simple and fun game.

k3rm0r

Registered Member
i´m not into sport games but i heared the new CoD is good. it comes out next week afaik. I do have a PS3. but i hardly ever play on it.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
(Hopefully) Gran Turismo 5 will be out by Christmas :D. I've been waiting for months and even before its been delayed years and years. We'll be lucky if its out by Christmas. But it should be awesome

k3rm0r

Registered Member
Since when is CoD classified as a Sports game?
When did i say it was? or when did he say he was only asking for sport games? he said spesificly he was open to any type of games. i mearly stated i don´t realy play any sport games on ps3, and sugested he should try out the new CoD that is coming out. sorry if i have to make a "," or a "." to make to more clear to u.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Since you display an interest in films I think you'd really enjoy Heavy Rain. It's a totally different type of gaming experience. Check out InFamous too. You'll also be able to start buying your favourite films on Blu-ray!

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks for the advice guys, I'll probably end up buying one next month, and probably buy a Sports game and Uncharted. I'm not a big fan of renting, so if I don't like the game I can always sell it for cheaper then what I bought. One thing I'm really looking forward to is playing online.