• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Buyers Remorse

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
A few weeks ago I was all ready to buy a Galaxy Tab from a friend in work, he had just purchased an iPad and felt no need for it any longer. I thought about it for the day and decided I was effectively buying it for the sake of it and didn't actually need it so I ended up not but I have done my fair share impulse buys in the best. Do you tend to buy on impulse? Do you feel guilty for it afterwards or keep hold of receipts just in case you change your mind?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I've had buyer's remorse. I end up thinking of someone who'll like it and offer it as gift, than keep it myself. Also I've known myself to buy something because I was sales talked. Too nice to say no, ugh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
penny4URthoughts Offbeat News 9
Babe_Ruth Hockey 6
Swiftstrike Anime 1
MJonesMBA2001 Money & Investing 6