• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Buy or Sell: Del Rio winning the Rumble.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll be doing this from time to time. If you like it then you say buy, if you hate it then say sell.

The first one will be would you buy or sell Del Rio winning the Royal Rumble?

I vote buy. As you already know I'm a huge Del Rio fan, and I wouldn't be against Del Rio being in the Main Event at Wrestlemania. I think he's believable enough even though he hasn't been in the WWE for a really long time, but he's made some great strides since debuting.

This would be huge for his career, it would help him reach that next step to superstardom, which yes I believe he'll get there one day.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Sell.

Not at all because I hate it, it would be awesome to see...what was his name? Albertoooo Del Rioooo! But you already knew that...win the Rumble. He's already respectable enough to do it, but I think that he could use another year to polish mic skills and to get a little more experience.

Although he seems like the logical choice right now, I think he seems too obvious since he's been on every show talking about how he'll win. My gut just tells me that it's too easy of a pick.

But hey, if he does win, I'll be happy.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm buying what WWE is selling me right now and that's that Del Rio could win this thing. I think a Del Rio vs Edge feud would be awesome.

I'm in.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I would like to add that Del Rio vs. Edge as champ would be a feud that would probably be off the charts.

Though I think that Del Rio still needs some refining, he'd still make a great World Heavyweight Champion at this point. If that comes to pass.

I'm still sticking with sell, just because I think the WWE has been too convincing and he's too obvious of a choice at this point.

And if I'm wrong, that's awesome. Haha.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
If Del Rio does win after all this hype and build-up, he will oh so more over with the crowd than how he already is!

I will apprehensively buy, however, since I see a Rumble stalwart winning it.

For me, it is between Del Rio, Punk and Cena. If Alberto wins it, it won't be as surprising. He will challenge Edge. If Punk wins it, he could either face Orton or Cena for the title after one of the two win it at the Chamber PPV. If Cena wins, then easily Punk will win the title at the Chamber and go into WM champ. The wild card for me is King Sheamus, if he wins. The likely Trips/Sheamus feud will be for a title.... hmm....

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
i'll sell...

i think they are building him up for the future & to make us think like he'll win it this year

but he wont

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
i'll sell...

i think they are building him up for the future & to make us think like he'll win it this year

but he wont
I don't know. Anything goes.

If Del Rio doesn't win this year, next year he will.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I buy: I like Del Rio, he is the mexican version of JBL but a whole lot better when it comes to talent. I agree that his mic skill aren't up to par but I believe he will win the Rumble. I doubt that he will win at Mania, more than likely will have a rematch at Backlash and win.