• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Buy a Grain of Rice

1_ares_1

Registered Member
hehehehee! That's a very cute auction! And very to the point!!! I'll be watching for you! Unfortunately I need way more rice than I can afford at you price to make sweet and sour chicken! :lol:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hahhaha. Very Clever Dragon. Im watching

Dragon

V.I.P.
AS members gets extras! I wanted to have it at 25 cents but couldn't because since it was dutch auction, it had to be at least 99 cents. I figure I'll just throw in free shipping because the dollar should help cover for shipping and might throw in some extra grains for them.

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahah I am watching.....maybe I should buy some rice and have you just mail it to Africa???? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dunno, I think my hubby would totally kick me out if I bought a grain of rice lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
Cute dog Dragon...I also like the question... Good Luck..Sell that rice