Buu Question

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
OK, U know how fat buu gets mad then steam comes out of his head then evil buu is made and then he absorbs fat buu and becomes super buu. So when goku and vegeta pull out fat buu form super buus body he should become evil buu not kid buu.

M

Milk

Well,....technically.... oO

But after after Freiza was just thrown together, hence all the massive plotholes.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I don't know about the other forms, but I know that they mention how teh fat Buu came along. Kid Buu was actually his true form. Some time ago or whatever one of the Supreme Kais fought against Kid Buu. Knowing that he couldn't defeat him he fused with him somehow and doing this it made his power drop. I guess the Fat Buu was like the essence of what was left of that Kai, but with kid Buu's influence. Somehow I guess that his essence was suppressing Kid Buu somehow or something and when Vegeta and Goku brought Fat Buu out they must've severed the compression that was keeping Kid Buu locked away. I guess when Fat Buu steamed out the other one, I'm assuming that was the evil part, but they stil had to be connected insome way. That's what I think anywayz.

K

King Vegeta

Kid Buu was supposed to be somewhat like Buu's very first form before absorbing the Kaioshin & Buu is a magical being which means anything can happen with him.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Kid Buu was not the original Buu, and Fat Buu had the Daio Kaioshin in him, the fat nice god, that made Buu good, thus when Fat Buu was pulled out, Buu lost the goodness, and because his evil form, almost like his original form. They evidently looked similar though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright thanks guys for explaining in to me because I really didnt understand how he didn't become Evil Buu of Kid Buu.