butterflykissesn2005 Auction Was Pulled

lilys_things

Registered Member
I noticed on her auction it said that she was also offered to have her auction posted on a site in exchange for advertising and bids , she declined the offer.
I am wondering if they threatend her like they did so many others, to turn them into ebay? *hmm*

I like this lady. I have been in her shoes. Long Story...*Please take a look at her other auctions, to buy a picture of her and her daughter. I am not gullahhhhble but I know this lady REALLY needs the help.
Please take a look. I bought 8 of them last night. They are just $1.00 each.

I wasnt a fan of that particular auction, wanting cosmetic surgery paid for - that wasnt even part of the bid ?

I think too many of the 'crazy' auctions and it becomes diluted and pointless, i wish her all the best, but surely if the mystery box is worth more than the bids - open it up, take the money n run !!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
lilys_things said:
I noticed on her auction it said that she was also offered to have her auction posted on a site in exchange for advertising and bids , she declined the offer.
I am wondering if they threatend her like they did so many others, to turn them into ebay? *hmm*

I like this lady. I have been in her shoes. Long Story...*Please take a look at her other auctions, to buy a picture of her and her daughter. I am not gullahhhhble but I know this lady REALLY needs the help.

Im sure they did and they probabley helped out on getting it pulled

1_ares_1

Registered Member
lilys_things said:

"BB".com no doubt! Those bastards! if I'm not supposed to say that...oops..sorry...but it's how they make me feel.

TGirl

Registered Member
can someone pm me and tell me who "BB" is...I am seeing you guys type this throughout the threads...dunno who it is
~Trina~

kromsales

Registered Member
Sorry to be the outcast here but she really upset me. She has been spamming me with every auction she does. I hate when people spam! JMO