butterflykissesn2005 Auction Was Pulled

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by lilys_things, May 20, 2005.

1. lilys_things

lilys_things Registered Member

I noticed on her auction it said that she was also offered to have her auction posted on a site in exchange for advertising and bids , she declined the offer.
    I am wondering if they threatend her like they did so many others, to turn them into ebay? *hmm*

I like this lady. I have been in her shoes. Long Story...*Please take a look at her other auctions, to buy a picture of her and her daughter. I am not gullahhhhble but I know this lady REALLY needs the help.
    Please take a look. I bought 8 of them last night. They are just $1.00 each.

2. Jonnywildboar

Jonnywildboar New Member

I wasnt a fan of that particular auction, wanting cosmetic surgery paid for - that wasnt even part of the bid ?

I think too many of the 'crazy' auctions and it becomes diluted and pointless, i wish her all the best, but surely if the mystery box is worth more than the bids - open it up, take the money n run !!!!

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Im sure they did and they probabley helped out on getting it pulled

4. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

"BB".com no doubt! Those bastards! if I'm not supposed to say that...oops..sorry...but it's how they make me feel.

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Im with you on that 1_ares_1

6. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

can someone pm me and tell me who "BB" is...I am seeing you guys type this throughout the threads...dunno who it is
    ~Trina~

7. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

that would be our evil nemesis site bizzarebids.crap

8. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Ooohhh, I have no doubt about that one!

9. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

Sorry to be the outcast here but she really upset me. She has been spamming me with every auction she does. I hate when people spam! JMO