But He Had To Pee!!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Pugz, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Yankee supporter is man-handled out of the stadium because he had to pee during 'God Bless America'.

Gothamist: Did Police Eject a Man from Yankee Stadium for Trying to Use the Bathroom During "God Bless America"?

Apparently he's Atheist and isn't all that patriotic but that's no reason to be man-handled out of the stadium; and there's suppose to be a rule about not moving around during songs :rolleyes:. In another article i saw this morning (somewhere on Yahoo) it was stated that the NYPD threw him out because he was 'drunk and disorderly' and 'yelling profanities'.

Either way, it's all rather stupid.

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Way to do the right thing cops:rolleyes:

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Hey that is pretty amusing. I mean you should give the songs a certain level of respect whether you agree or disagree with them, but throwin him out may be a little much.

4. Pugz

I don't see why you sing 'God Bless America' anyway, we don't stand up at half time and sing 'God Save the Queen' every week; or was there something special going on?

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, if he was drunk and shouting obscenities, the whole "God Bless America" thing doesn't really matter, does it?

6. Pugz

He said he had two beers an hour apart from each other and a witness said he wasn't doing anything wrong.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

And also the police telling him "get out my country" doesn't help their case out either.