Busta Rhymes = The Big Bang

#1
My first rap CD was busta Rhymes, when disaster strikes. My mother apperently expected something else, and ignored the advisory sticker. When we got home to listen to my copy, it was so explicit she told me I wasn't going to be aloud to listen until I was older. I snuck and listened any way... and ever since busta has been one of my favorites. My best friend (and god brother), loved his music too.
ANywayz, I've been a fan ever since. Thats why I was hype when he made is triumphant return + he had papoose with him (you know my thoughts about pap)


I just got his CD today. It sounds real sick so far. PPl show some support.
what do you guys think about 'The Big Bang'?

Get the File here!
http://www.central-fusion.net/forum/index.php?topic=4271.0
 
S

shawnesty23

Guest
#2
i bought this today im really feelin this. my fav tracks are
dont get carried away
cocaina
get you some
been through the storm
legend of the fall offs
they all are good tho cept the one wit missy
i give it a 4/5 cubes new album is a lil better i think
 
E

Escobar

Guest
#5
lmao...I won't comment on that =\

I listened to the album a couple weeks ago, for the most part all the tracks were solid. My favorite one would probably "Don't Get Carried Away"...my only problem is that just about every track has a feature...sometimes that gets annoying, but it's still a good album.
 
S

shawnesty23

Guest
#6
Escobar said:
lmao...I won't comment on that =\

I listened to the album a couple weeks ago, for the most part all the tracks were solid. My favorite one would probably "Don't Get Carried Away"...my only problem is that just about every track has a feature...sometimes that gets annoying, but it's still a good album.
true but only a few do they spit a verse msot of them just do a hook or background stuff
 
#7
I like the features. The one's he has are worth looking foward too (rick james, nas, dont get on me for the next one but.. latoya jackson). They're controversial and gifted artist. Besides he has some never before heard recordings of rick james on there - i dont think they play that version of in the ghetto on the radio in case your wondering). Aside from that they have killer artist Qtip, floetry and stevie wonder (those artist aren't around often anymore). The only feature I wasn't anticipating was Missy who completely RiPPED every track she was on. I always admired missy, i just never anticipated her music.. I think that changed.
One thing i've never done before is anticipate a feature. And I think he did something really creative in that aspect. It stands out the most on that touch it track.

I understand where your coming from Esco. There times where that feature shit got on my fuckin nerves. The feats. completely destroyed that biggy duets CD. The best beats on the worst re-do ever.....
 
S

shawnesty23

Guest
#8
Luc said:
I like the features. The one's he has are worth looking foward too (rick james, nas, dont get on me for the next one but.. latoya jackson). They're controversial and gifted artist. Besides he has some never before heard recordings of rick james on there - i dont think they play that version of in the ghetto on the radio in case your wondering). Aside from that they have killer artist Qtip, floetry and stevie wonder (those artist aren't around often anymore). The only feature I wasn't anticipating was Missy who completely RiPPED every track she was on. I always admired missy, i just never anticipated her music.. I think that changed.
One thing i've never done before is anticipate a feature. And I think he did something really creative in that aspect. It stands out the most on that touch it track.

I understand where your coming from Esco. There times where that feature shit got on my fuckin nerves. The feats. completely destroyed that biggy duets CD. The best beats on the worst re-do ever.....
THAT IS WHAT THE BIGGIE DUETS WAS THO IF they didnt have features it would be dumb b/c they were old verses
 

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
#9
Wow...instead of looking on music site I'll think I'll just check on here and see what the CF critics will say lol <D I haven't bought it yet but I'm planning to in the near future. Now all I am wondering if the cd is "Windows down Blasting ur speakers on loud" worthy for the car, if it is then it will be worth every penny.^^;
 
#10
shawnesty23 said:
THAT IS WHAT THE BIGGIE DUETS WAS THO IF they didnt have features it would be dumb b/c they were old verses
I just liked the old verses; would have prefered a Bigge;final chapter CD. That whole duet stuff wasn't working for me. The appearences all seemed cheasy and cle-shay. That shit was boring, the feats. killed that one.
When they played biggy on the radio here, they usually cut the duet feats. out of the track. I managed to pick up a copy with out taking note of the title. I was incredibly disapointed. Besides, a few of the songs on the CD didn't even have biggy in them. That CD was like a mixtape with industry beats. BUllshit. ;)