• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bush in Afghanistan

merob

Boom!
sry for the spam

I wish he stayed there.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Too many people are judgemental with Bush. I am not saying he was a great president...but we haven't all been shot to death, blown up(except the towers), bombed, suffocated, or drowned...so that's a plus.

xD

Wonder who it will be next o_O

merob

Boom!
DONT YOU UNDERSTAND. WE'RE ALL NEXT!1!!!! Xp

L

lilbballfrk

i want someone to assassinate bush on television. then all bush haters would point and laugh. LOL. thatll be funny!! hehe *evil look* haha

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Have you seen how he HASN'T been assassinated, but Lincoln, and Kennedy were. Hmm, good presidents always seem to die like that.

merob

Boom!
you guys forget, they threw a grenade at that man.
However it didn't explode, cause you cant kill a worker for the anti christ that easy.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Well when he does die i will be sure to greet him as i sit at satans side ^___^.

But it's totally unfair that the grenade didn't explode! ><

D

Delirium Trigger

The only reason i like bush is because he makes me feel like I can be president 2 lol but seriously I dont like him...and the only reason nader lost was because most of his campain he was stoned lol ...I wish he had won...even kerry would have been better I think...

merob

Boom!
bush is a little too simple. his foolishness almost encourages me to enter my pet rabbit into the next campaign.