• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Buried

Konshentz

Konshentz
BURIED

YouTube - Buried (OFFICIAL TRAILER 2010)

The film revolves around Iraq-based American truck driver Paul Conroy (Reynolds), who, after being attacked, finds himself buried alive in a wooden coffin, with only a lighter, flask, flashlight, knife, glowsticks and a mobile phone to help him escape before the oxygen in the coffin runs out.
Has anyone else seen this?

I just got done watching it. Very well done. For a movie that takes place 100% in a coffin, I was never bored. Chalk it up as another good film that Reynolds has starred in.

The ending is brutal.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I saw it a while back. It was extremely well done. Ryan Reynolds did a good job.

Dabs

Registered Member
No, I have not heard of it, but even after reading your spoiler tag, I'm interested in watching it.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
One of the worst movies I've seen in my life. I hated it. Mind numbingly boring. I just kept waiting for it to end.

Konshentz

Konshentz
One of the worst movies I've seen in my life. I hated it. Mind numbingly boring. I just kept waiting for it to end.
Really? I thought it did a great job of making you feel like you were stuck in that coffin with him. I'm guessing there wasn't enough action for you? Probably needs some gun fights or an explosion or two. Haha.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Really? I thought it did a great job of making you feel like you were stuck in that coffin with him. I'm guessing there wasn't enough action for you? Probably needs some gun fights or an explosion or two. Haha.
I agree. It was action filled for sure. Just not your typical run-and-gun action.

But it was rather polarizing. My friend I saw it with hated it as well.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
If you're going to analyse the movie, then I will accept that it was good. But for me the entertainment value was zero. I got so bored watching it. It moved so slowly. The fact that it was shot entirely in a coffin made me sick.