Burglar wakes men with spice rub

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
msnbc said:
FRESNO, California - Authorities say they've arrested a man who broke into the home of two California farmworkers, stole money, rubbed one of the men with spices and whacked the other with a sausage before fleeing.

Fresno County sheriff's Lt. Ian Burrimond says 22-year-old Antonio Vasquez was found hiding in a field wearing only a T-shirt, boxers and socks after the Saturday morning attack.

He says deputies arrested Vasquez after finding a wallet containing his ID in the ransacked house.

The farmworkers told deputies the suspect woke them Saturday morning by rubbing spices on one of them and smacking the other with an 8-inch sausage.

Burrimond says money allegedly stolen was recovered.
What the hell?? Was this guy on drugs? How do you explain that you were assaulted and robbed by spice point and then beaten with a sausage to the cops let alone your friends and family? :lol:

This has to be one of the strangest robbery stories I have ever read about so far. Even tops the tyranny Purse snatcher story.

What the hell was going through that guys mind when he assaulted the person with spice rub and a sausage?

This one definitely goes in the books for strangest robbery. :nod: :D

Last edited:
The farmworkers told deputies the suspect woke them Saturday morning by rubbing spices on one of them and smacking the other with an 8-inch sausage.
Oh, so that's what they been calling it nowadays. Interesting.

"Don't you dare attack me with that Tyme!"

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Combat Cold Cuts! Get back or I will be forced to paprika you to death, I mean it! Don't make me beat your friend with this sausage! Give the money and noone gets turned into Breakfast!

Is there a waiting list for this 8 inch sausage attack, or can I just sign up anywhere?:cute:
As far as the spice rub, does it cost any extra?