• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Burger King's Mac N' Cheetos

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I don't see it as too much. I see those oversized food products as too much, things like mega shakes and those massive burgers used for food challenges. This is just using traditional foods in different ways which is kind of cool.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Just killing you with sugars and salts... Can't wait until all of these fast foods have to clean up their act.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'd try them. I think in making them, BK and Cheetos both knew it would generate some press for them and that this wouldn't be the end all of snack foods. It's kind of like fair food - I'd love to try a fried twinkie or oreo sometime, but that doesn't mean I'd be wanting to buy them constantly as a staple of my diet.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
To me some of these gimmicks they come up with don't look that appetizing. I can't say I would never try any of them but if I did it would be a one time thing.