• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Burger King Stormtrooper Commercial

Gamechamp

Registered Member
That sith sense site is cool. However, not very smart. It never figured out that I was thinking of cheese.

ltk9492

Registered Member
You know what is sad? The fact that a burger king commercial has two pages of posts, and ..well, actually, not surprising as it is Star Wars, and we're onn a gaming site.... lol, but still.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
It's not burger king that we're posting about. It's their recent creative commercial.

And frankly, I don't like burger king. They put too much sauce on their burgers. The damn meat slips right out when you bite into it. And if there's one thing that I CANNOT stand, it's messy food. Only way I'm going to eat that crap is if I have a shitload of napkins in the immediate vicinity.... GOOD ONES too, not the stupid papery see-through shitty kind.

And don't even get me started with those little paper burger wrappers that they wrap around the burger and expect you to hold as you attempt to eat it. Those things are the most retarded annoying things EVAR! If I'm going to EAT my food, I don't want any non-edible material anywhere near my food with the exception of my own hands. You know it shouldn't be rocket science just to eat a frikkin hamburger. Shouldn't have to waste any time separating non-edible from edible material and meticulously picking away the bad stuff. It should be just IN, OUT, and ON with life. As simple as it gets. DAMN the burger places for complexifying it. Damn them! DAMN THEM!!!!

:rant:

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Wow, you must really feel strongly about food.

I actually used to hate Burger King too. Every time I went there it was just way too greasy. I mean, it actually felt like they had dipped it in grease. However, recently, I ended up having a burger there and appharently they've realized people don't like bucketfulls of grease falling on them while they eat.

ltk9492

Registered Member
oh man, messy food is so cool at home, that make s it taste so good. When i make a sandwich using bagel, egg, cheese and bacon or ham, it is so runny the egg. It tastes so damn good. also, why do u think many people like SLOPPYJoes. lol i dont, but people do. You now who you are.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I MUCH prefer Burger King over McDonalds. I love eating messy and eating messy food. I also have to agree with Vega about the Napkins. I like Burger King burgers over McDonalds because of the taste of the burgers. McDonalds seems soo cheap and nasty, the Angus burger at Burger King is some good cheeseit.

However, my favorite fast food burger is hands down What-a-burger! Northerners, your missing out. Their buns, grilled onions, double meat, bacon, extra pickles, lettuce, tomatoe, catsup, mayo, double cheese, makes the perfect burger to go.....gawd it is good.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I can't eat burgers at McDo or BK anymore. Steak 'n Shake is just so much better. It's a little more expensive, but so much more satisfying.