• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Burger King Stormtrooper Commercial

yooperchick

Registered Member
I don't know why, but I laughed so hard when I saw this commercial.

The broiler is having a hard time lighting, so a Stormtrooper comes in and shoots it twice to light. The manager comes over and says I told you not to do that (or something like that). It cuts to the Stormtrooper and he zaps the oven one more time and walks off.

Kudos to whoever decided to have the Stormtrooper zap it one more time after being 'reprimanded'. That was just hilarious.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It was ok. I've seen much better commercials. And much worse. The Heineken ones are always good.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Yes, Burger King commercials are often funny.

"Wake up with The King."

Hilarious!

yooperchick

Registered Member
Gamechamp said:
"Wake up with The King."
Hilarious!
Those King commercials are funny, but they give me the creeps. The expression on his face are what nightmares are made of.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
madgamer said:
Kudos to whoever decided to have the Stormtrooper zap it one more time after being 'reprimanded'. That was just hilarious.
Yeah. I'm not at all a starwars fan, but I found myself laughing out loud at the same thing the other day. That's totally something I'd do if I were in StormTrooper's shoes. Funny sheeit man. :lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Rrraaaaannch! Wendy's bacon cheddar ranch anyone? :)

I never saw that Stormtrooper commercial. Is it on the net anywhere?

madgamer said:
Those King commercials are funny, but they give me the creeps. The expression on his face are what nightmares are made of.
I agree. They are hilarious, but if you stop and think about how weird it actually it is...*shudder*

ltk9492

Registered Member
i got my tendercrisp, bacon cheddar raa-anch... NiCE

this was a funny commercial. the stormtrooper dude was all likle, " BLASM BLAm. Then manager man comes and say " NO! No soup for you!Bad Stormy!"
Then he was like al BLAM and then stormed offf. (no pun intended)

LOL