• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Burger King or McDonald's?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So, which one does it for you? BK or McD's?

I'm a BK guy when I eat burgers at fast food. I don't eat fast food a lot though but BK is much better tasting than McDonald's if you ask me.

After seeing "Supersize Me" I haven't eaten at either hardly at all though. I am craving a good burger right about now though..

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
lol same here. I have always liked BK Mickey D's is yucko:rolleyes:

I don't eat fast food often at all anyway but once in a while a burger is good and that is where we go :cool:

we have a Mickey D's right on the corner from where I work, everyone is always going there for lunch and stuff, in fact my daughter gets to go there for a field trip on wednesday. oh jooooooy! poor things :D

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Both. I like both of them. I love the Whoppers at BK and I love the double cheeseburgers and McChicken sandwiches at McD.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Shouldn't this be in the food forum?

I almost never eat fast food anymore, but I've never been a big fan of BK. Their burgers are better than McDo's, but McDo's has better fries. The McNuggets are pretty good, and the baked apple pie. I prefer their breakfast food though. Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and a hash brown. It's unfortunate that they stop selling breakfast at 10:30.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Wow she is still on school? Most schools got out this week around here at least. :D

yes she is still in school. actually May 31'st is the last day of school. you are out already? sheesh....around here our school gets out first :nod: the public schools here get out on june 15th :lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, it snowed here on the last day of school... Was just last week. It's supposed to be called Summer Break right? Well at least the last day of school wasn't a snow day. :D

But back on track.. I almost forgot about McDonald's soft serve ice cream. Now that stuff is good. BK doesn't have anything to compare.

Give me a MCD's soft serve vanilla any day of the week and I'm game. :)

Dragon

V.I.P.
For breakfast, I would have to say McDonald's. I usually order the steak, and egg bagel with no eggs meal. On the weekends, I would order hotcakes with sausage with an extra sausage with it.

For lunch, I would have to say Burger King. I like the way they grill their meat. I usually order a whopper. A few years back, I wanted a double angus burger and they didn't have it on their menu but they were nice enough to make me one and charged me for the regular angus burger and yes I did finish the burger.

Phoenix

Fee-nix
yes she is still in school. actually May 31'st is the last day of school. you are out already? sheesh....around here our school gets out first :nod: the public schools here get out on june 15th :lol:
That is so unfair. I get out on june twenty something...uncool. LAUSD keeps us in school as long as possible.
To comment on the fast food thing, though, I don't eat it when ever I can avoid it... I am a slight health food nut. Also, seeing Super Size Me really killed any urge to get fast food. if I had to choose though, I would say Burger King.

Last edited:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
watching super size me pretty much turned me off of fast food as well. I never get french fries anymore lol I usually just get a burger and soda when I go to BK. which really isn't that often.

I make home made french fries if I get that craving, which actually I don't get very often :)