Burchill & Gregory Helms released

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Can't say I'm surprised about either of these even though I was a fan of them both. I wouldnt be shocked to see Hurricane end up in TNA since Shannon Moore recently signed there again.

2. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...the WWE is really foolish for releasing guys like this when there are much worse wrestlers present. Both are great in the ring in my opinion, and I really really Hope they end up in TNA soon.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Not surprised either, and can’t say that’s I’ll miss them much, I was never a fan of Burchill or Helms. But I’m sure both of them will find work elsewhere since their both talented in the ring.

4. Millz

Are you surprised though? Burchill never ever everrrrr got over with the audience in any way. He's a solid in ring performer but he never had a real shot of doing anything worth while.

Helms is more talented but the arrest thing wasn't helping his case. I think he's got value though.

5. Unity

Millz do you know if they have contract restrictions or if they could show up in TNA or ROH really soon?

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah agreed Helms will probably end up in TNA alongside Shannon Moore. Hopefully that'll be a selling point for Hardy once he decides to return to wrestling! Plus Helms is a very good wrestler.

Not too fussed about Burchill and i can't see TNA signing him. I don't think he'd bring much to the company, if anything at all.

7. Millz

Most WWE wrestlers have a 90 no-compete clause written into their contracts.

I cannot say for sure but if I had to guess I'd guess they have them in theirs.

8. Unity

I'm surprised about helms...The Hurricane is always over with kids and adults alike...think of the mask sales they could have! The WWE loves mask sales!!!! :lol:

It would be awesome if Jeff and Shannon Moore and Helms showed up in TNA together. A Carolina Cliq.

9. Millz

If the arrest thing didnt happen I'd be more surprised haha.

Yeah WWE is losing all their Carolina boys. Matt Hardy and R-Truth might be all they have left from that clan!

I do think the superhero idea had a chance to get over with a PG audience. They should have moved him back to SD but I guess they figured what's the point.

10. Unity

By the way, did you notice on Superstars that Matt Hardy went back to his pants, and has a 'key' necklace on? Very cool. Completely off point, I know, haha. Sorry bout that.

But yeah I wouldn't mind seeing Hardy and Truth team up instead of Hardy and Khali. Makes more sense.