• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bungie Jumping

tater03

Registered Member
I know this might not be deemed extreme anymore. But I was wondering if anyone has bungie jumped. If so did you like it? I did this years ago when it really first started getting big. I loved it. I would love to do it again sometime soon but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya..

Oh man is that a blast..I like the spider-man harnessing the best.
You can do flips and such! But the ankel wrap pops your back and body so nicely..Better than going to a back cracker! And cheaper too!:nod:

Have you ever done the reverse bungie? Now that's fun..:nod:

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would definitely consider bungie jumping extreme. I've never done it though but I might end up giving it a try. I've seen one too many videos that made me lose my nerve right now at least.. lol

FourBear

I'm with you on those videos. I really would like to try it someday, but I'm afraid that I'll chicken out on the platform. I have this fear of heights that I get over as soon as I take the plunge/jump...then it's pure exhilaration.

tater03

Registered Member
When I did it it was with the ankle straps. I can still remember standing on that platform wondering if I would really be able to do it. I am so glad that I did. I have not tried reverse bungie jumping. Sounds like fun though.

FourBear

Did it hurt your ankles at all? I've always wondered what the recoil would feel like, when the cord finally catches...it looks like it could hurt if not done correctly.

tater03

Registered Member
Actually it didn't bother me at all. I was more afraid it would hurt my back when it snapped back up. But really everything went fine for me.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
My biggest fear is getting tangled in the bungee cord.

tater03

Registered Member
You know that is true. I would think that getting tangled up in the cord or even smacked with it would happen quite a bit. But they must have that all figured out because I have never seen that happen yet to anyone I know.

ACCER

Registered Member
Bungee jumping is a tad TOO extreme for me. Now if it were over water, I might consider it. But not over land.