Bunch of my sports artwork!

D

dbrooks55

I do stuff like this, childrens portraits all sorts of stuff, if anyone is interested and wants info feel free to PM me. Well here we go!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow man that is simply amazing, I wish I was able to draw like that, have difficulty doing a straight line with a ruler that's how bad I am lol. I like them all but the one that really catches my eye is the first one of Reggie Bush, it looks exacly like him. I don't know if you do any basketball ones, if you do don't be shy to post them.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Omg. *Bows down.* I'm not worthy. I'M NOT WORTHY! *Stabs herself.*

That's amazing. Just simply amazing!!!

D

dbrooks55

Wow man that is simply amazing, I wish I was able to draw like that, have difficulty doing a straight line with a ruler that's how bad I am lol. I like them all but the one that really catches my eye is the first one of Reggie Bush, it looks exacly like him. I don't know if you do any basketball ones, if you do don't be shy to post them.
I'm finishing up a Craig Biggio, from his rookie season with catchers gear on...I didn't even know that he was a catcher. I'll post pics when it is done...Then on the up next list in no particular order:

Donovan McNabb
Jeremiah Trotter
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jeff Gordon

I will have limited prints available of all 4 of these guys and I will have prints available of Reggie Bush, so if you know anyone who likes these guys send them my way!

I'm finishing up a Craig Biggio, from his rookie season with catchers gear on...I didn't even know that he was a catcher. I'll post pics when it is done...Then on the up next list in no particular order:

Donovan McNabb
Jeremiah Trotter
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jeff Gordon

I will have limited prints available of all 4 of these guys and I will have prints available of Reggie Bush, so if you know anyone who likes these guys send them my way!

I'd be really interested in the Reggie Bush, and I know other people that would as well. How much are you requesting per print? Anyway your artwork is amazing!!!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
They make my artwork cry with jealousy ;_;

Though I was never good with drawing real life pics anyway >.< I'll stick to what I'm good at for now lol. But your pics are outstanding! I've never met anyone in my life who can draw that good and your the first, well on the internet anyway >.> Keep'em coming Brook!

W

WorldWideBall

Wow, great art man. I used to draw in PEN (no mistakes) this kinda photo-realism but I just can't find the time to kick back and draw anymore.
Good job man....don't make my mistake and fall off. Keep them drawing skills up.