Bunch of G.D savages

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
OK now it's my turn to be pissed off now..this moarning I awoke to find that some Scumbag broke into my shed and garsge and stold my and my wifes bikes, tools and all of my sculpting equiptment...(assholes) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I know that this is a common crime ,but this bullshit of the cops telling me it's my fault because we live in a nice area..The cops said that mabey the theif(asshole) need it more than I did...Thats B.S... :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg:
Then the cop proceeded to joke that it's only bikes and "art tools"...The point is I worked for them,and the tools are part of my work..Also the bike was my car..
The sad thing is that the cops will never find the SCUM.And now I have to replace my tools and bikes(out of my pocket)ins will not cover the items stolden...That Sucks.....................

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well according to the other topic, you served a can of whoop-ass on them, and got some of it back.

Sorry for the loss of the other half of your stuff!

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I'm Batman said:
I know that this is a common crime ,but this bullshit of the cops telling me it's my fault because we live in a nice area..The cops said that mabey the theif(asshole) need it more than I did...Thats B.S... :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg:
Then the cop proceeded to joke that it's only bikes and "art tools"...The point is I worked for them,and the tools are part of my work..Also the bike was my car..
It's possible that you may have misunderstood what the cops said, especially with some of the stuff in the beginning, but some of that stuff you describe there is totally fucked up and even gross neglegence.

My advice would be to hire a lawyer and sue the cops for gross neglegence on your job. Make a big ass deal about stuff like this. Life is too short not to.

blackstorm said:
Sorry to hear that, what is it with all the crapy people in this world getting in to the law enforcement career.
That's what happens when you have a public that is becoming increasingly dependent on other people to tell them how to live their lives. Lack of independence breeds fear breeds selfishness which goes back to lack of independence again.... it's the vicious cycle of selfishness.

That's why people need to start hiring family lawyers to be prepared to protect against incidences just like this. Lawyers, contracts, and security are the solutions of the future. If not, then the world is going to go increasingly downhill.