• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bummmmmmmmerrrrrrrr....

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
My shoulder popped out of its socket last night while playing a rough game at youth drop in last night with the kiddos. I popped it back in, but all day my arm was sore. AND IT"S MY DRINKING ARM!!!

That being said, get into chat.

Impact

V.I.P.
Lol Smel. Well if it's your drinking arm, looks like you need to hook up an IV of alcohol. That will solve everything

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Lol, i just poured myself a beer/rum/coke Interesting, but fucking gross as it turns out. But now I gotta finish the glass, otherwise that's a waste of good rum and beer

and coke

Impact

V.I.P.
It doesn't sound that bad. I made my brother a concoction of vodka and bourbon once, with beer as the mixer. After that he was pretty smashed.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
yah, i'm feeling it fast lol. also, the bacardi 151 is 75% alcohol lol

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
more like a bowel trasher

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I hope you wear one, so that you NEVER have kids. You don't deserve them. You are ruining my missioN!!!