• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bullying

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well I went to a Catholic school, so thats preppy enough, and we did not have to wear uniforms, and nobody ever wore pink.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I used to be bullied. Eventually i cracked him and then he left me alone. Hitting them back is the best thing to do!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Your a girl, if a guy hits a girl then he usually gets jumped, lol thats not the best advice for a guy to hit a guy bigger then him.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Guys like that prey on submissive women. So after that hook he probably realized there was too much fight in you Pugz.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I have my brother to thank for that, he taught me how to fight...but he course he had the advantage...a very tall one...

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
moose said:
i dont get bullied but i pick on the kids who bully others.
That's no way to fix anything though. You're doing the same thing by lowering yourself to their level. Kids just need to learn to stand tall for themselves.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeh I know, if you constantly have to defend others then your just being a bully to the bullies ironically.