• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bullying

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah the worst is when people see other people being bullied and do not do anything about it I think that;s just wrong, even though it's not your fight and you don't know that person do something about it, and if you gith with this person then you do.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Most of my life I was the punching bag of everyone that didn't like me for some reason or another. Once you hit 6 feet tall, they tend to look for easier targets.

Blur

iPimp
I've been on both sides of bullying...I'm sort of indifferent to it now. If I see a wimpy kid getting picked on by someone I can physically take, I will intervene, however if the bully could kick my ass I just sort of shake my head and watch. I might point the scene out to someone who could do something about it, but I wont go running down the hall to find help I don't think.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If I see one of my friends beating up someone I tend to ask them why first, and if its something stupid I just tell them to stop, and usually they do. If I see some random person getting beat up, I still ask the situation, and if the bully of the situation starts talking back, then I get angry, and seeing as how if I am out I am usually not alone, it tends to lead to bad things for him, and whoever is with him.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I never made any enemies in school so I wasn't really picked on. But I'm not a "cool" kid who goes around in my bright pink Hollister shirt with my collars popped up bullying other kids either.

Like all of you've heard before, bullies are the ones who're insecure. I guess that's true. And then there are some who are just jackasses that only a brutal beating can set them straight.

I definitely don't believe that bullying is good. I feel sorry for the people who are picked on, but my god, some of those bullies are HUGE. NO wonder people don't do something.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Speaking of bullying, has anybody noticed the impossibly large number of complaints the Rockstar game Bully is getting? Basically, you bully kids in school. A large number of groups and politicians are already urging that the game is not released. Anyone else heard of it?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I do not know many "cool" kids that wear pink, well guys atleast.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
A LOT of guys wear pink, bot necessarily because they're...well, gay, but because it's what's popular. And not just pink. I was just trying to sound stupid. :/

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I've never been anywhere where pink is popular for guys to wear, my Uncle wears pink and purple clothes if the family goes out for dinner when everyones in town, but he does that to just embarass everyone.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah, my town is highly yuppie/preppie and guys wear pink shirts. It's kind of sad actually.