TV Bully Beatdown

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by AnitaKnapp, Apr 13, 2009.

1. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Has anyone watched this? I think it may come on MTV, but I'm not sure.

This weekend when I was visiting family, one of my brothers in law mentioned this show to me, and I just watched the first episode.

What happens is that someone is getting bullied, and they call the show. The show then offers the bully money to fight someone their own size since they think they're so tough. In the episode I just watched, the bully had to fight Tony "The Gun" Benello. In the 2nd episode (which I cannot find to watch) it's former NFL wide receiver Michael Westbrook.

The bully has the potential to earn 10,000. The first round is grappling. Every time they tap out, they lose $1,000 of the $5,000 first round, which lasts 3 minutes. The 2nd round is also 3 minutes, but it's kick boxing. In the first episode, the bully won $2,000, but had to give $8,000 of the money he didn't win to the person that he bullied.

As far as I can tell, there have been 4 total episodes.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009

2. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

And what exactly is this show suppose to teach the bullies? That they can win money from being dicks to people? Granted he had to give money to the kid he was bullying but seriously, He just walked away with $2000. Why don't they make a sure that actually fixes the deep seated problem instead of giving the bully more to fuck up his head?

3. AnitaKnapp

Because bullies have big egos and do not think that anyone can take them down. They get absolutely humiliated. One guy threw up after getting his beat down. lol
    Some of them even apologize to their victims afterwards. Do they keep it up? Probably not. They probably go back to picking on someone...but at least their victims get to see the shit get kicked out of them...and paid for watching it.

4. Barbara

Touche salesman. Touche. I would love to see the kid puke actually. Which episode was that?

5. AnitaKnapp

It was the 3rd episode.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to it...but SurfTheChannel - Bully Beatdown

And sweet, it looks like they filled in the 2nd episode, so I'm going to watch that one.

6. Barbara

To lazy to register but I'll try and find it someplace else.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Fucking MTV man....no surprises here.

8. AnitaKnapp

What? You don't have to register.

I just watched the 2nd episode, and I have to say it was very entertaining. Michael Westbrook was slapping that huge guy around like he was a rag doll. Very funny. I think that one is my favorite.

9. Barbara

It didn't work for me so I'm watching it right off of MTV's website. he's about ready to fight. I'm going to be amused.

10. AnitaKnapp

lawl

Which one are you watching? Did you start at the beginning or right with the 3rd one?