• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bullet Club

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why do I feel like they're only bringing the Bullet Club in to feed them all to Roman?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I don't care what they do with the Bullet Club, as long as they become a unit. In a perfect world, as Millz and I discussed last night via text, AJ would be playing stupid and is in on their assault against Roman. I don't think that will be the case but a guy can hope.

I think the way the tag team has debuted at a high level and has destroyed people they won't be booked as weak. I really hope they get a tag title run this year.

For some reason, I don't trust Vince to just go with what works with this group of guys. I'm not saying the Bullet Club (or whatever they'd call it) has to exist for years and years, but to me the completely obvious thing to book is Bullet Club as a faction. Merch sales would be phenomenal, pun intended. But for some reason, Vince may feel the need to go against the grain and do his own thing. Even though I want AJ to be in on this, I don't think he is. And that makes me worry Gallows & Anderson will be heels while he stays a face.

I guess we'll just have to see how things play out. It's interesting, that's for sure.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Could it be that Anderson and Gallows will join up with Reigns?? Is that even doable haha

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Could it be that Anderson and Gallows will join up with Reigns?? Is that even doable haha
Haha that's even less likely than AJ actually being in cahoots with the BizCliz.

What keeps nagging in the back of my mind is that WWE may want to do the obvious thing and have AJ distance himself from the Bullet Club. He's a top face and is somewhat older so he doesn't need them and they may not want him to be in a faction. Same could be said for Finn Balor when he gets called up. He'll be pretty big on his paint and style alone, so does he need to continue "throwing it up" Wolfpac style? I hope so, but wonder if WWE has that vision. I guess for those of us that are itching for the Bullet Club, Gallows and Anderson could be it. Merch can get sold that way, after all. I just think this is the predictable booking route that could lead to Reigns retaining and AJ not turning into the bad guy to try and win the belt. I'm excited for this match, at least.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I’m sure you all saw the tweet by now, so I’m not going to put it in spoilers, Samoa Joe is the new NXT Champion defeating Finn Balôr. Can’t wait for him to make his debut. Hoping to see him on Raw next Monday.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
It's looking like it will be. Kevin Owens tweeted "See you soon, buddy." and Balor RTed that. I think I remember hearing that Balor has said something elsewhere, too.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Balor actually told fans after the show in Lowell "See you all on Monday", which could be an indication that he'll debut on Monday. But if I were WWE, I'd wait for next Sunday at Payback. With the hot crowd in Chicago, this would be the perfect crowd to react to his debut.

From what I understand, WWE is planning to add a 4th member to their version of the Bullet Club and it might not be necessarily AJ Styles. Also, Finn Balor is possibly scheduled to wrestle Roman Reigns for the WWE Championship at Summerslam as well, unless they juggle between he and AJ Styles.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I think Finn Balor is going to have a huge career. He's only 34 now so just around that prime age (maybe a little older).

I'm intrigued that WWE wants a fourth member but it may not be AJ Styles. I could see that happening but wonder if it would be an existing roster member.What keeps entering my mind for both Styles and Balor is that they're pretty over on their own and WWE may want them as solo faces with Gallows & Anderson acting like heels. Interested to see where this leads.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
If I'm not mistaken, the basis of Gallows & Anderson signing was to reunite the original Bullet Club under the WWE banner so I doubt that they'd keep Finn Balor and Gallows & Guns apart. It has been awhile since we've had a really dominant stable ala Four Horsemen on TV so I think that this WWE version of the Bullet Club could get the job done. As for the 4th member, given how over AJ Styles is right now, I think it'd be too risky to turn him heel. I'd be fine with only Finn, Gallows & Anderson to start for a little while until they find a suitable 4th member to add to the stable.