Bulked or ripped?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Nosferatu_Alucard, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Would you rather have the bulked look, big and huge, with some fat on you, or ripped, very low body fat percentage and very defined muscles?

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Ripped, well thats what I am now and have been whether I like it or not. I've been working out for about 4 years and never get bigger only more cut and tone, not that im complaining. Maybe a mix between the two sounds good.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Defined.

It's been researched and found true that more women like guys who are toned and defined rather than bulky powerhoused beef-heads.

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I am bulky and always have been. It's nice but I would rather be toned. I just dont have much willpower to run. I will start dieting when I get on a normal work schedule.

5. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm already defined, so I'm gonna have to go with Bulk. I could use the extra fat BADLY!!!

~Shwa'

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Ripped. I don't like being all huge. I may be strong, but I probably won't be used to it.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't even know what the hell I am. I am 6 feet, 69 kgs. That's probably ripped for me.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

the guy in your avvy is ripped. The people of World's Strongest Men are bulky, and they're probably many times stronger.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I guess I am ripped too.

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being bulky and 10 being ripped I'd like to be around 7-8.