Bulger out 3-6 weeks

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Rotoworld.com

Oh neato...

Hey #1 pick, we're coming for ya!

Not that Bulger was playing that well anyways haha

2. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

dude...

we've discussed this before...

we're better off without Marc Bulger...

I really think we need to get a good look at Boller so that we can cut Bugler and start Boller next season and let whoever we draft..LEARN...

or just start the kid...

Or start Keith Null lol...

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

You definitely need to draft a quarterback this upcoming draft and hope in a few years he can help change this franchise around. Bulger isn't capable of doing the job anymore. I don't believe this is a huge loss to be honest with you, cause like you mentioned he wasn't playing well anyway.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Go Kyle Boller! You're the man!

Maybe the Rams can start doing something with all of these high round draft picks they're getting.

Colt McCoy, anyone?

5. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Colt McCoy was exactly who I was thinking when I heard Bulger would be out.

I've always like Bulger, I've always thought he was a solid QB, but the Rams need to draft a QB and start thinking about life without him.

6. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Boller looked promising during some of his opportunities earlier this season; quite frankly, I'd rather have him get the shot than see Bulger continue to struggle (especially in the Red Zone). If we're going to lose anyway, let's see if Boller can help us improve.

Or let's trade for my boy Chase Daniel from Mizzou and start him :)

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The Rams have talent.. just not enough. I believe they would be a team that would benefit from a full rebuild starting with the offensive and defensive lines. Stephen Jackson would bring at least a first and fourth round draft pick. Bulger can play another season or have Boller stand in (like his last season with the Ravens) to get a better draft pick next year. The Rams could be good in two seasons' time.

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Anybody could have Chase Daniel right now because the Saints released him the day after the game against us. I think if they wanted to go that route they would have already...I would think.

I've changed my stance on Bulger...I dont think its a sure fire deal that he's released this offseason because none of the college QB's in this draft impress me to the point where I think they'll be starting next season.

We might be better off trading for someone like Vick or Jason Campbell and draft a QB in round 2 and see what happens. If they do that then sure, cut Bulger. I'd like our 3rd string QB, Keith Null, to get one start...just to see.

9. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

Boller had over 200 yards today but a damn pick 6 and his percentage was VERY Bad...

seattle is bad and they owned us...

start Null...