• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Building a new "Toy"

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
So my FFL received the first part of the AR-15 I'm building :) I'm going to go pick up the part today. I plan on ordering the stock and pistol grips next.

Not the actual photo... but probably what it will look like, or close to it.

I'm gonna pimp this baby out :)

God I'm like a kid in a candy store... squeee!!!

Syndicate

Chirp Chirp
I'm not a gun enthusiast but I'd gladly put my rocket down that nose and pull the trigger. How often do you get to play with these toys, pro? Must be good fun trying them out on the range.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I'm not a gun enthusiast but I'd gladly put my rocket down that nose and pull the trigger. How often do you get to play with these toys, pro? Must be good fun trying them out on the range.
They are fun. I have an AK-47 currently, and they are a blast to take to the range and shoot. I have some videos if you are interested.

AK-47

Last edited:

Syndicate

Chirp Chirp
If I squint my eyes, I could almost imagine you were Dick Cheney. You get an awesome sound off that. I did wish I could swing the camera around 90 degrees though and take a peek. Or better yet, get a scope view. :D Do you have a link to anywhere you post most of your videos? The little soldier in me would like to see more.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
If I squint my eyes, I could almost imagine you were Dick Cheney. You get an awesome sound off that. I did wish I could swing the camera around 90 degrees though and take a peek. Or better yet, get a scope view. :D Do you have a link to anywhere you post most of your videos? The little soldier in me would like to see more.
Here is a link to my videos.

Link

Syndicate

Chirp Chirp
Yikes, that's a sore shoulder if I ever saw one. You're taking quite a kick back from some of those shots. Still.. a little pain for, I'm sure, a lot of fun. Cheers for the link.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Yikes, that's a sore shoulder if I ever saw one. You're taking quite a kick back from some of those shots. Still.. a little pain for, I'm sure, a lot of fun. Cheers for the link.
It's really not that bad. It starts to sting a bit after a few rounds from the shotgun.