• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

buenos días

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, could you tell us more about yourself? What are some of your interests?

How did you find this place, and why did you end up choosing this forum?

If you need any help with anything, just ask.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Juan Pablo. Welcome to GF.

So, where are you from? What are your interests and hobbies?? What brought you to General Forum? What do you do?

Juan_Pablo

Registered Member
I know I'm not allowed to double post, but since you guys are all here. How do I edit posts, there's no edit button :S.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I know I'm not allowed to double post, but since you guys are all here. How do I edit posts, there's no edit button :S.
your posts will start automerging soon so you won't have to worry about double posting

and you will also be able to edit soon, too. there's a button down where the quote one is, but you need about 15 posts, give or take

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Welcome Juan! Where ya from? Hopefully you'll enjoy posting here!

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Welcome to GF! Lots of topics to discuss, lots of people to interact with.......it's great to have you!

Impact

V.I.P.
Welcome to GF. Saw a couple of your post around the place, so thought i'd pop into your intro thread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
icegoat63 General Discussion 22
D Art & Creative 5