• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Budokai

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
yeah im trying to get tenkaichi and budokai number 2. number 2 is good for the fusions right? so far i like 3 because of all the characters you can get. im trying to get saibaman right now but idk how.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
To unlock Saibaman, you have to go into the Dragon Arena and Napa has to break in to your battle. Beat him and you will get Saibaman.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
oh ok and how do i get him to break in? usually random people do and on a cheat website it said it has to be using piccolo at level 40-50

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
I've looked on a variety of websites and used a variety of methods in my attempts to unlock all of the characters but there is no reliable way to get break ins.You just need to keep trying until you get it unless there is something about it I am missing.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
ahh thats poo well back to some hard core gaming ::\ nuthing else to do while your sick

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
So anyway, what are your favorite strategies and characters? I like to take Brolly and max out all of his offensive capabilities except Com and Ability as much as I can. From there I like to put on Legendary Super Saiyan transformation and double up on all of his moves. I play Brolly strictly as an offenfive powerhouse.

I like the Saibamen too. But instead of focusing on his offensive capabilities so much I pump up his health and ability stats while increasing his attack and defense. As far as what to equip your tiny army with, I like at least 1 of each of his attacks, the Viral Heart Disease and some form of armor. With your ability maxed it will take large amounts of health in a very short amount of time. Also the disease cannot kill a character as it stops at your last 1 half of a bar of health. So since Saibamen have short healh bars anyway, they will not be effected by it as much and when they are defeated, another steps up at full health making this combination quite deadly. I look forward to using it with the Cell Jrs. as the Kamehameha is much better than the Acid attack of the Saibamen.